In partnership with the Ohio Beef Council we are bringing you
$5 burgers from Cincinnati’s most delicious restaurants
July 15-21, 2019
From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart – the Hamburger! Each restaurateur and Chef will prepare their unique take on the burger.
The idea is to get people to embrace the food, culture and Cincinnati-love while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places! We will even be printing Burger Passports for participants to get stamped at participating locations throughout the week! Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible for a very special grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out!
Burger Week will draw hardcore burger fanatics and people that can appreciate a good hearty meal.
brought to you by
Childhood Food Solutions
Most children are guaranteed food during the school year, but what happens when they're not in school? For over 50,000 Cincinnati kids, summer break is dreaded due to the lack of access to food.
Childhood Food Solutions works to subsidize food during their school breaks, specifically focusing on summer months when children are the hungriest.
Please visitWarlord Games Bolt Action BNIB King Tiger Platoon WGB-402012019 to learn more and how to help.
2019 Cincinnati Burger Week Passport Coming Soon!
- Warhammer 40,000 Pro Painted Trazyn the Infinite Necron HQ Piece
- BRITAINS 17281 AMERICAN REVOLUTION BRITISH 52ND REGIMENT OF FOOT TOY SOLDIER SET
- Bronco 1 35 Rheinmetall Rheintochter R-2 Anti-Aircraft Missiles and Launcher
- Vintage 1990's 1995 Toy Biz Pooch The Good Puppy Walks Sits Barks Interactive
- LOOKSMART LS443C FERRARI F60 AMERICA 2015 red CORSA 1 43 MODELLINO DIE CAST
- DINKY DUBLO 069 MASSEY HARRIS FERGUSON TRACTOR
- 1 32 John Deere Skidder - Die-Cast Vehicle - Siku 4062
- New sealed official Lego TBC4
- WWE Collection_RAW Super Show_HUNICO 6 action figure_First Time in the Line_MIP
- DC SuperHero Girls DLT67 Poison Ivy Set - 12 Inch
- BRAND NEW GI JOE CLASSIC COLLECTION U.S. ARMY COURIER & WLA 45 HARLEY-DAVIDSON
- DC Collectibles Batman Action Figure Predotype 6 AQ8
- Warhammer Age of Sigmar Skaven Screaming Bell Plague Furnace 19
- Airfix Avro Lancaster B1 Special - 1 72 Scale
- (UK) Mini Crawler FTX IBEX1 1 24 RTR - FTX5501GY
- Eurographics Puzzle 1000pc -cinque-terre Manarola - Cinqueterre 60000786
- Vintage Original Corgi Gift Set 1 Ford 5000 Tractor + Carrier & Animals - Boxed
- Alfa Romeo Tz 1 Le Mans Test 1964 Bussinello Biscaldi Best 1 43 BE9596 Model
- Hot Wheels Elite Ferrari FF red bus - red (L.E. 10000 pcs W1187 1 43
- LEGO NEW SEALED RETIRED BOXED SET EXOSUIT No.21109 LEGO IDEAS
- Keiji Mutoh Secret Suit Ver. AJPW President figure AJPW NJPW Mini Big Heads
- BBI bluee Box Perfect Body Caucasian Red Hair Female 1 6 Sealed On SALES
- SCHUCO Varianto 3055 - TANKSTELLE - Made in U.S.Zone W. Germany anni 50
- DIAMOND SELECT Marvel Select X-Men Storm Action Figure Tempesta
1. THEY COULD RUN OUT
We expect that the restaurants will be extremely busy. So, if a place runs out toward the end of a shift, handle it like an adult, go back the next day, earlier, order your burger and thank them for working hard. Please be nice to our restaurants.
2. THERE'LL LIKELY BE WAITS
People have been taking about Burger Week 2018 for months. Don't be surprised if restaurants have waits. In fact, be surprised if they don't.
3. TIP LIKE A PRO
$5 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you're likely getting a $10+ burger, so please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working harder during Burger Week than an average week. A kind word will also be welcome - these people are our friends and neighbors.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOOD
Purchase of sides and extras are not a requirement, but we think it says a lot to those working hard to bring you extraordinary experience. Grab some fries, a Braxton, a Jack Daniels cocktail and say thanks!
5. CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA
Restaurants will be encouraged to post their waits and remaining burgers for the day on their social platforms. Also don't forget to share and tag your photos with #CincyBurgerWeek.
Just a final note that many restaurants are dine-in only. Make sure to double check the Official Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry-out and which locations are dine-in only.
Thank you for participating in Cincinnati Burger Week. Your involvement supports many local businesses and is the reason why these amazing restaurants create master burgers year after year. Also a huge thanks to our sponsors; Ohio Beef Council, Braxton Brewing Co., Jack Daniels, Tide Dry Cleaners, Sysco, and our non-profit; Childhood Food Solutions.