In partnership with the Ohio Beef Council we are bringing you
$5 burgers from Cincinnati’s most delicious restaurants
July 15-21, 2019
From gourmet blends to off-menu specialties and even beer pairings – we will pay tribute to America’s sweetheart – the Hamburger! Each restaurateur and Chef will prepare their unique take on the burger.
The idea is to get people to embrace the food, culture and Cincinnati-love while getting them out to eat, drink, and try new places! We will even be printing Burger Passports for participants to get stamped at participating locations throughout the week! Collect at least 4 stamps and be eligible for a very special grand prize drawing featuring a Grill and Ultimate Grill Out!
Burger Week will draw hardcore burger fanatics and people that can appreciate a good hearty meal.
brought to you by
Childhood Food Solutions
Most children are guaranteed food during the school year, but what happens when they're not in school? For over 50,000 Cincinnati kids, summer break is dreaded due to the lack of access to food.
Childhood Food Solutions works to subsidize food during their school breaks, specifically focusing on summer months when children are the hungriest.
Please visitMatchbox Regular Wheels no.5 London Routemaster Bus Excellent Condition Boxed to learn more and how to help.
2019 Cincinnati Burger Week Passport Coming Soon!
- ANIME ROBOT COLLECTION 71 MAZINGER Z DOUBLAS M2 FIGURE
- Hasegawa 1 48 07245 F-22 Raptor
- FLY Lancia 037 Safari Rally 1985 New never removed from box Martini Markku Alen
- Traxxas XL5 Waterproof ESC - Speed controller for Traxxas 1 10 Slash XL-5 OBA
- BUGATTI 57G WINNER LE MANS 1937 SPARK 1 18
- Rene Bonnet Aerodjet Le Mans 1963 1 43 Bizarre Bz446 Model Car
- Fiat 500 L - 500 Italia 1968 White, Model Car 1 18 Solido
- LEGO Star Wars 7657 AT-ST [BRAND NEW]
- Transformers Unique Toys UT R-02 OP Challenger aka AOE Optimus Prime Brand new
- MARVEL FAMOUS COVER SERIES 8 ACTION FIGURE LOT SET JEAN GREY CYCLOPS X-MEN NEW
- MEDICOM SDCC EXCL THE VISION MARVEL RETRO SOFUBI COLLECTION 10 VINYL FIGURE
- Robot Soul Spirits Mafty Naveyu Erin RX-105 Xi Gundam figure Tamashii Exclusive
- Playing with Fire (Rare Limited) by Kazan - Book
- 1 24 Aoshima Luxy JZS161 Aristo
- 10X(SHOOT 3 in 1 3.7v 600mAh Drone LiPo Battery Set with 3 Port Battery Ch U7G4)
- Magic Cube Super Smooth Fast Speed Rubix Toy Puzzle Twist Quality Classic Gift
- Vintage SCHUCO 1072 BMW Formel 2 Formula 2 - New Mint
- Pre-War Dinky Toys Tipper Lorry
- Bk9-0, 5 x Wiking H0 1 87 Car MB 573 IAA + 434 1+430 1 +430 +434 Avis, NIP
- STEGATRON RoboTron DinoTron figure Buddy L 1992 DSI Snarl transformers dinobot
- Official Mattel WWE Basic Series 61 NXT Sami Zayn Figure
- CATHERINE DE MEDICIS greenUNNI 1ère édition
- THE MAGIC ROUNDABOUT DOUGAL BATTERY OPERATED TOY 1967 MARX RARE BOXED WORKS C946
- Neca Aliens Series 12 bluee Xenomorph Warrior Battle Damaged Action Figure
1. THEY COULD RUN OUT
We expect that the restaurants will be extremely busy. So, if a place runs out toward the end of a shift, handle it like an adult, go back the next day, earlier, order your burger and thank them for working hard. Please be nice to our restaurants.
2. THERE'LL LIKELY BE WAITS
People have been taking about Burger Week 2018 for months. Don't be surprised if restaurants have waits. In fact, be surprised if they don't.
3. TIP LIKE A PRO
$5 brings out the cheap in all of us, but really, you're likely getting a $10+ burger, so please tip at least 20%. The people who are serving you are working harder during Burger Week than an average week. A kind word will also be welcome - these people are our friends and neighbors.
4. YOU SHOULD BUY A DRINK AND/OR OTHER FOOD
Purchase of sides and extras are not a requirement, but we think it says a lot to those working hard to bring you extraordinary experience. Grab some fries, a Braxton, a Jack Daniels cocktail and say thanks!
5. CHECK SOCIAL MEDIA
Restaurants will be encouraged to post their waits and remaining burgers for the day on their social platforms. Also don't forget to share and tag your photos with #CincyBurgerWeek.
Just a final note that many restaurants are dine-in only. Make sure to double check the Official Burger Week Passport to confirm which locations offer carry-out and which locations are dine-in only.
Thank you for participating in Cincinnati Burger Week. Your involvement supports many local businesses and is the reason why these amazing restaurants create master burgers year after year. Also a huge thanks to our sponsors; Ohio Beef Council, Braxton Brewing Co., Jack Daniels, Tide Dry Cleaners, Sysco, and our non-profit; Childhood Food Solutions.